1. Website usage
The term ‘BCS Trading Ltd' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 277 Stockport Road, Guide Bridge, Ashton-under-Lyne OL7 0NT. Our company registration number is 5922830 and 277 Stockport Road, Guide Bridge, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL7 0NT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BCS Trading Ltd’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
1. The 'Seller' means BCS Trading Ltd and trading styles.
2. The 'Buyer' means the person who buys or agrees to buy the goods from the seller.
3. The 'Goods' means all items which the buyer agrees to buy from the seller.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that;
1. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
2. You are at least 18 years old
Orders are only accepted subject to the Conditions of Sale set out below and the seller shall not be bound by any other terms, written, verbal or implied, or which are conditions customary in the trade and whether contained in customers order forms or not. These conditions shall apply unless expressly varied by the seller in writing.
The seller has the right to discontinue delivery without notice if the buyer defaults payment, or if circumstances warrant such discontinuance. Pro-forma orders will only be delivered when the seller has received payment in full, including confirmed clearance of any cheques.
Whilst every effort will be made to deliver products at the prices quoted, the seller reserves the right to invoice at the price ruling at the date of delivery. Goods purchased from the seller include VAT and subject to delivery charges quoted.
6. Risk and Delivery
Goods are delivered to the buyer when the seller makes them available to the buyer (or any agent of the buyer) at the delivery point agreed by the seller and risk in the goods passes when they are delivered to the buyer. The seller shall not be liable for any penalty, loss, injury, damage or failure in delivery from any cause at all nor shall any such delay or failure entitle the buyer to refuse to accept any delivery or to repudiate the contract. Any dates quoted by the seller for delivery of the goods are approximate only and shall not form part of the contract and the buyer acknowledges that in the performance expected of the seller no regard has been paid to any quoted delivery dates. The buyer is liable to return unwanted products at their own cost of delivery. If a product is damaged or faulty then the seller will arrange collection of the goods within the first 14 days to be replaced thereafter it is the buyer’s responsibility to return to the seller for the duration of the product warranty which is limited to 12 months from the date of purchase. Delivery of goods will be within 28 working days, Monday - Friday, bank holidays and weekend’s excluded, however in most cases delivery will be within 1-5 working days. The buyer must report delivery problems immediately, allowing 28 working days (Monday - Friday, bank holidays and weekend’s excluded) for delivery after cleared payment received by the seller. If the buyer is required to sign for the goods, please inspect goods prior to signing, if the buyer is unable to check the goods please ensure you mark *unchecked* on the signature docket.
Claims must be notified by email within seven days of delivery, otherwise responsibility cannot be accepted by the seller. The seller's liability shall be limited to, at the seller's option, replacing the goods or refunding the price of goods. Under no circumstances shall the liability of the seller exceed the price of the goods. Replacements for damaged goods will be charged and credit issued on the return of the damaged goods to the seller in the original package.
8. Returns Policy
1. All product returns require completed form for acceptance of delivery at our warehouse.
2. Products returned without returns label prominently displayed on the outside of the outer shipping box will not be accepted and/or returned to sender.
3. Once the product has been received and accepted by BCS Trading Ltd, the replacement product will be dispatched if required within 28 working days. However in some cases this may take longer due to certain products coming from overseas, stock shortages and other conditions outside BCS Trading ltd control.
4. You are responsible for shipping faulty products to BCS Trading Ltd, our warehouse will only accept returns from established customer’s only, not individual end-users or third parties unless otherwise agreed.
5. We are unable to deal with personal callers and RMA returns will only be accepted if returned by appropriate postal or courier service.
6. If, upon later inspection, it is determined that the returned faulty goods are not complete or not faulty, you may be invoiced for any missing components or units for which you have received replacements.
7. We will be responsible for return shipping of replacements for faulty products only, non-fault found returns maybe subject to a return delivery fee.
8. Please ensure that goods are appropriately insured to the value of purchase, no responsibly will be taken for untracked or uninsured goods.
9. If the goods returned are deemed to be in working order and they have been returned as faulty you may be invoiced for administration and delivery costs incurred by BCS Trading Ltd.
10. Goods that are being returned due to having been ordered in error or other non-faulty reasons may be charged administration and delivery costs. This does not affect statutory rights, however we may charge a small fee to cover administration and delivery costs.
11. Once the products are received, we will inspect, repair and return the products or dispatch replacement products within 28 working days.
12. In the case of returns for non-faulty products, once the product has been inspected as in saleable condition your credit/refund will be issued less any administration and delivery costs incurred by BCS Trading Ltd.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to bear the cost for returning products to BCS Trading Ltd, except in the case of faulty products within the first fourteen days of the customer accepting delivery, thereafter and including non-faulty returns from the first day of delivery the customers return delivery costs will not be refunded by BCS Trading Ltd.
9. Retention of Title
In spite of delivery having been made, property of the goods shall not pass from the seller until payment in full of the price by the buyer. Notwithstanding delivery, property in the goods shall not pass from the seller until payment in full of the price by the buyer. Whilst the buyer has the right to dispose of the goods in the ordinary course of business on a bona fide sale without notice to the customer of the seller right hereunder, the entire proceeds of sale or otherwise of the goods shall be held in trust for the seller until payment in full for the goods. Until payment in full for the goods the buyer hereby grants to the seller the right to enter any premises where the goods are stored in order to re-possess or inspect them.
10. Breach and Insolvency
If the buyer breaches any condition of this contract or becomes subject to an Administration Order or becomes bankrupt or has a receiver appointed for or distress is levied on any part of its assets or business or goes into liquidation or makes any compositions with its creditors, the seller shall be entitled (Whether in respect of this contract or any other) to:
1. Withhold any further deliveries to the buyer and/or cancel the contract without liability;
2. Appropriate any payment made by the buyer to such of the goods (Whether supplied under this contract or any other) as the seller shall think fit;
3. Immediate payment of all sums whatever, owing by the buyer to the seller notwithstanding any previous agreement to the contrary;
4. Exercise any of its rights pursuant to clause 8 above
11. Product Information
Although the seller shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the seller's website is correct at all times, the seller shall not be under any liability for any damage, loss or expense resulting from any error or omission contained on the seller's website. Goods supplied may vary in detail from the illustrations, drawings and descriptions (Which are approximate and for guidance only) on the sellers catalogue as a result of improvements and modifications. Colour finishes will be maintained as accurately as possible, but matching cannot be guaranteed.
12. Force Majeure
The seller shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action, difficulties in obtaining labour or parts, government or other restrictions or other event beyond the reasonable control of the seller.
13. Law and Jurisdiction
All disputes arising out of or in connection with the contract shall be governed by English law and the buyer accepts the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
All product details and photos are the copyright of the manufacturer featured and jhcc.co.uk Ltd. Any duplication of the site layout, images and/or text is an infringement of copyright.
15. Company Details
BCS Trading Ltd
277 Stockport Road
Brymau Three Estate
Companies House Registration Number: 5922830
VAT Number: 899 6073 53
At BCS Trading Ltd we treat your personal details with the utmost respect and confidentiality. We collect your information to ensure that we can offer you the best possible service and added value going forward as an important customer.
Under no circumstances do we provide your information to any third party. If you would like further information on this please contact us.
When visitors use the website, information such as the ISP's domain, the time accessed and the pages visited will be stored by EKM Systems Ltd, Google IE & BCS Trading Ltd T/A BuyCleverStuff. This is to analyse the web traffic and improve content of the site.
17. WEEE Regulations
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK. Recycling reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
BCS Trading Ltd
277 Stockport Road
Guide Bridge Ashton-under-Lyne
Please contact us for a WEEE returns authorisation number, details of how to return your like-for-like product will be emailed back to you, together with the WEEE returns address.
Customers must return their like-for-like WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
Specialist Supplier of Kitchen and Bathroom Audio Visual Products, with 10 years experience BuyCleverStuff knows everything there is to know about Kitchen TV’s, Bathroom TV’s, Kitchen Radio’s, Bathroom Radio’s and many other unique products for your home.