Lithe Audio Premium 6" - 8" Ceiling Speaker Acoustic & Fire Hood 270
Leave a review
The Lithe Audio Speaker Fire Hood 270 is designed for use with 6-8" round ceiling speakers with a hole cut-out size of up to 210mm.
- Perfect For Use With Lithe Audio Speakers
- For Speakers Between 6-8" In Size
- Conforms With Latest IEE & Building Regulations
- Retains Audio Output In Ceiling
- 1 Hour Fire Protection
- Buying Multiples? Bulk discounts when purchasing 2 or more!
You can now safely, quickly and confidently install your ceiling speakers without the need to worry about protection after fitting.
Designed in mind for use with the Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker - both standard and waterproof models - as well as their accompanying passive speakers.
The Lithe Audio Speaker Fire Hood can also be used as an acoustic hood with speakers of other brands, but limited to a speaker cut-out diameter of 300mm and speaker height of 170mm.
This Lithe Audio Speaker Hood 270 is able to help retain more of the output that may seep out from behind the speaker after installation, thanks to its extra fire-retardant foam padding within the make-up of the hood, making it a perfect acoustic hood for use in flats, hotels and in between floors should your ceiling space allow.
As well as its acoustic properties, in the event of a fire, it delivers one hour of fire protection.
The Lithe Audio Fire Hood / Speaker Firehood has been designed specifically for in-ceiling speakers and conform with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings.
- Hood is fixed firmly to plasterboard by the speakers locking grips.
- Integrated Cable outlet
- Suitable for installation in plaster board ceilings.
- Designed to retain the ceiling's fire integrity.
- Fully compliant with IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings - BS476 Parts 21
- Delivers 1 hour fire protection
- Quick and easy installation
- Will fit maximum speaker size of 250mm (dia.) x 200mm (H)
Please be aware of the number of hoods ordered as mistakes cannot be rectified after dispatch.