Returns and Refunds
Standard Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase from BuyCleverStuff and we understand that because our products are unique, you will very rarely find them in any high street stores, and as an honest and open company with great customer feedback we're sure that you'll find us great to get along with if you have any problems or questions relating to your purchase.
As with all trading businesses on the Internet, we must adhere to many regulations, but not all will be truthful about your rights. These regulations protect you, the consumer, from receiving poor service and/or unsatisfactory goods from non face-to-face transactions such as internet shops and over the phone sales.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations in particular states that you have a right to view the purchases at home and decide if you wish to keep the goods or not within 14 days of purchase.
We agree completely with this, but going further than that, at BuyCleverStuff we are happy to say if you do not wish to keep your purchase within the first 30 days of receiving your goods then please contact us and we will be happy to help, support, or if you are completely unhappy with the product, you can return it within this time.
During the first 30 days
- Free UK Returns – We pay the return postage for UK Mainland customers.
BuyCleverStuff will cover the return costs of faulty products only within the first 30 days of purchase, exclusions apply to customers outside of Mainland UK. Costs of returning unwanted goods or goods ordered in error will not be covered.
- 30 Day Returns – You have 30 days if you wish to return your unwanted product.
Special order of custom orders or any item which has been custom built (made to fit), including non-stock or special order are excluded from our returns policy. However, if upon receiving your product you find it’s not right for you please let us know and we’ll do our best to help.
- Product Exchange – Should you have a fault within 30 days we exchange for a brand new product.
- 100% Refund – We will refund 100% of the product value providing you contact us within 30 days.
Providing the product is returned in a saleable condition, we will refund 100% of the product value, please note that any delivery surcharges, for example Jersey, AM Delivery or Saturday Delivery costs are non-refundable. Should any product be returned incomplete, damaged or in any other not returned “as new” then we will offer either a part refund or return the item to yourself.
- Report the return request within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Report the EXACT reason as to why you wish to have the item/s sent back.
- Keep the product and accessories in “as new” condition.
- Keep the packaging and ensure it is opened with care.
- Do not fit the product or modify it in any way.
- Ensure the product is returned within its original packaging.
- Ensure the returns form below is completed.
- Do not return until authorisation has been given for the return.
- Once the return has been authorised return within 14 days.
After the first 30 days
Beyond the first 30 days after purchase, and depending on the product you have purchased, we may pass you on to a dedicated warranty support centre or the manufacturer to assist you with your issue during the remainder of the warranty period. Please consult our warranty support page for further details on our policy.
Should you unfortunately be disappointed with the repair or replacement that we, or the manufacturer have offered, then within the first six months of purchase we will refund the full purchase price of the defective goods. If, however your product is older than six months and still within manufacturer’s warranty and you are disappointed with the repair or replacement that we, or the manufacturer have offered, then the refund offered will be reduced to reflect product use.
We hope that our customer would not have need to complain about the service or product from BCS Trading Ltd t/a BuyCleverStuff. First please Contact Us directly with your complaint and we will try our best to overcome any issues you may have, however should you still be unhappy you can raise a dispute with the following independent body: ADR / Alternative Dispute Resolution