Leave a review
After nearly a decade, Sonos has completely redesigned Connect:Amp to deliver more power, more versatility, and enable new experiences. Meet Amp.
- 125 Watts per channel (at 8 ohms)
- Apple Airplay 2
- Streams, connects to TV and more
- Slim and sleek design
- Use existing speakers or wire to ceiling speakers and even outdoor speakers
|Wired Audio Input||Yes|
|Dimensions||64 x 217 x 217 mm|
When you need more power, more drive, and the ability to do more with your audio - Amp from Sonos is waiting for you to connect.
Twice the power of Connect:Amp
With 125 Watts per channel (at 8 ohms), Amp supports hi-fi sound for even the most demanding wired speakers.
Apple AirPlay 2 Enabled
Simple response when using your iPhone or iPad for an incredible home sound system.
Power all your entertainment
Don't stop at just mobile and streaming - Amp features inputs for both your TV and an additional audio source, perfect in a multiroom set-up so everyone can enjoy whatever they want in, whatever room, however they like.
Versatile & modern design.
Stylish to be standalone, or simple to hide away. However you want it featured, Amp can be wall-mounted, stored away beneath furniture, or placed in an AV rack.
Amazingly pure sound
Amp gives you the best possible sound for every listening experience.
Not just an indoor experience - take your sound outside
If you have outdoor speakers, then it's simple to connect them to Amp and expand your sound system to the garden.
Sonos Amp Specifications
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W per channel at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- WiFi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- System requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband Internet, and Sonos app.
- Dimensions: (H X W X D): 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Package Contents: Sonos Amp, Power Cord, Flat Ethernet Cable, Quickstart Guide
- Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Status Indicator: Light indicates Amp status
- Product Finish: Black