Sonos Connect:Amp & 6.5" Qi65CP Performance Ceiling Speakers
Leave a review
This Sonos Connect:Amp Ceiling Speaker Bundle comes with a pair of Q Acoustics Qi65CP Performance Ceiling Speakers.
- Multiroom Streaming Amplifier
- Uninterrupted Wireless Streaming over your Internet
- Connect a range of devices
- 55W output at 8 Ohms
- Amazon Alexa Compatible for Voice Control
- Supplied with Qi65CP Performance Ceiling Speakers
|Wired Audio Input||Yes|
|Speaker Size||6'' - 7.5''|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Room Size||5m x 5m / Large|
|Amplifier Location||Free Standing|
These enhanced high quality 6.5" speakers deliver outstanding audio with the help of advanced Nano particle technology fused into the design. They are also given a modern finish thanks to their magnetic discreet grille.
The Sonos Connect:Amp & 6.5" Q Acoustics Qi65CP Ceiling Speaker Bundle comes with all you require to wirelessly fill your full room or home with audio.
With the Sonos Connect:Amp sound system, it gives you the ability to use your phone, tablet and laptop computer to stream music around your home wirelessly.
When the Sonos Connect:Amp is paired together with these higher performance Q Acoustics 6.5" Qi65CP ceiling speakers, you can begin to create a true Multi Room Sound System with incredible results.
Qi65CP Performance Ceiling Speakers are moisture proof and can be used around the home, for the highest quality in-ceiling audio. Incorporating Nano Particle technology within the speaker cone to deliver even better response, exceptionally low distortion and a fantastic dynamic sound. They are made using UL94 flame retardant material, and finished with a discreet slim grille.
At 6.5", the Q Acoustics Qi65CP speakers will fill average sized rooms around 4-to-5m x 4-to-5m with ease.
However, the option to add a further pair of Q Acoustics Speakers to the bundle can add more sound to your room if you need to in your Sonos Sound System and across more zones should you wish to produce the ideal Wireless Home Sound System.
Please take note that one Sonos Connect:Amp is required for each room/zone, so for a true multi-room set-up in additional rooms/zones, just select the correct quantity needed at checkout.
This Sonos Sound System allows you to play a different song in each room throughout your home, as well as altering the volume levels for each room separately.
This Sonos Connect:Amp Ceiling Speaker Bundle permits you to stream directly from stored music on your device or your preferred music streaming services such as Spotify, Last.fm, Deezer and many more and it also features pre-loaded internet radio stations providing you endless music to enjoy from any device connected to your WiFi network running the Sonos app.
Manage your music easily through your WiFi devices or connect other devices to your Sonos Connect:Amp through an analogue audio input that allows you to connect your TV, DVD, HiFi, MP3 players etc. Sonos makes ease of use a high importance in their design to guarantee nothing comes between you and your music streaming.
- Wireless Streaming control
- Multi-Room Components
- Room Specific Volume controls
- Unlimited Music (subject to subscription costs)
- Control your Sonos Sound system with your WiFi enabled device (Smart phone, tablet or computer)
- Combined with one pair of Q Acoustics Qi65CP Performance Ceiling Speakers
- 10m of High Quality Oxygen Free Copper Speaker Cable (per pair of speakers) included
Sonos Connect:Amp Specifications
- Line-In Connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%) with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
- Speaker Connections:Spring binding posts
- Subwoofer Out: Auto detecting RCA type, 80Hz crossover
- Operating Systems (for Stored Files) : Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet Radio Supported : Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album Art Supported: JPEG,PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playback Modes: Crossfade, Shuffle, Repeat
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Network Bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 3.50 x 7.28 x 8.15 in. (89 x 185 x 207 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- Power Supply: AC 240, 50-60 Hz
- Package Contents: SONOS CONNECT:AMP, Power Cord, Flat Ethernet Cable, Quickstart Guide
- Storage temperature: -20?C to 70?C
- Front Panel Buttons:Volume and Mute
- Front panel Lights:Indicate player status and Mute Status
- Product Finish: Anodized precision machined extrusion aluminium casing also facilitates passive cooling
- Operating Temperature: 0?C to 40?C
Q Acoustics Qi65CP Performance Ceiling Speakers
|Tweeter diameter||1" (25mm)|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms||8 ohm|
|Response (Low frequency) -3dB||70Hz|
|Maximum rear depth||79mm|
|Size (with round grille)||232mm|