Sonos Connect:Amp & 6.5" Qi65CPST Performance Stereo Ceiling Speaker
Leave a review
For a truly high performance audio experience, look no further than the Sonos Connect:Amp with 6.5" Q Acoustics Qi65CPST Performance Stereo Ceiling Speakers.
- Multiroom Streaming Amplifier
- Uninterrupted Wireless Streaming over your Internet
- Connect a range of devices
- 55W output at 8 Ohms
- Amazon Alexa Compatible for Voice Control
- Supplied with
|Wired Audio Input||Yes|
|Speaker Size||6'' - 7.5''|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Room Size||4m x 3.5m / Medium|
|Amplifier Location||Free Standing|
With powerful amplification from the Sonos Connect:Amp and superb audio response from one of the most refined speakers produced by Q Acoustics - this streaming audio set-up really is for the true audiophile
If you are wanting to play audio from a range of sources, such as from mobile, other non-amplified audio units or from streaming devices such as the Amazon Echo or Dot, then a Sonos Connect:Amp can fulfil all these needs.
Streaming music using your home WiFi connection is fantastic for a multitude of reasons - but most of all, it's more reliable than Bluetooth, and if you need to take a call on your mobile, your music won't cut out as it would do again when using Bluetooth.
With a powerful amplifier coming in at 55W per channel (at 8 Ohms), and incredibly designed Qi65CPST Performance stereo ceiling speaker from Q Acoustics, you can be sure that your listening habits will be radically re-imagined.
Qi65CB Ceiling Speakers, whilst designed and created with budget in mind, are nevertheless exceptional value in terms of performance and efficiency that require less than half the amplifier power of the superior Qi65C ceiling speakers to produce the same level of volume.
With 6.5" speaker cones, the Q Acoustics Qi65CB speakers are a perfect for a small to medium average size room or long narrow rooms that cannot accommodate a pair of speakers.
For larger rooms, or if a medium sized room is a feature space in your home, the option to add an additional stereo ceiling speaker to this package gives you the potential to truly fill this area to its fullest.
Be aware that one Sonos Connect:Amp is required for each room/zone, so for a true multi-room set-up in additional rooms/zones and control for each room/zone, you will to select the right quantity.
Want more than one room to be catered for that is of a similar size? Just select the correct quantity needed at checkout.
If you have smaller rooms or narrower spaces, think about using stereo speakers which are better suited.
Sonos allows you to play a different song in each room throughout your home, as well as altering the volume levels for each room separately.
Streaming services such as Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and many more feature, as well as pre-loaded internet radio stations providing you endless music to enjoy from any device connected to your WiFi network running the Sonos app.
Using an Amazon Echo or Dot will also mean you get voice control to request the music you love, when you want it (Amazon Echo or Dot not supplied).
You can also manage your audio easily through the app to? connect other devices to your Sonos? Connect:Amp (if not already connecting a device such as Amazon Echo or Dot) through the analogue audio input - meaning you can connect your TV, DVD, HiFi, MP3 players and more.
- Wireless Streaming control
- Multi-Room Components
- Room Specific Volume controls
- Unlimited Music (subject to subscription costs)
- Control your Sonos Sound system with your WiFi enabled device (Smart phone, tablet or computer)
- Option of one or two? of Qi65C ST Stereo Ceiling Speakers? per zone
- 10m of High Quality Oxygen Free Copper Cable (per stereo speaker) included
Sonos Connect:Amp Specifications
- Line-In Connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%) with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
- Speaker Connections:Spring binding posts
- Subwoofer Out: Auto detecting RCA type, 80Hz crossover
- Operating Systems (for Stored Files) : Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet Radio Supported : Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album Art Supported: JPEG,PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playback Modes: Crossfade, Shuffle, Repeat
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Network Bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 3.50 x 7.28 x 8.15 in. (89 x 185 x 207 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- Power Supply: AC 240, 50-60 Hz
- Package Contents: SONOS CONNECT:AMP, Power Cord, Flat Ethernet Cable, Quickstart Guide
- Storage temperature: -20?C to 70?C
- Front Panel Buttons:Volume and Mute
- Front panel Lights:Indicate player status and Mute Status
- Product Finish: Anodized precision machined extrusion aluminium casing also facilitates passive cooling
- Operating Temperature: 0?C to 40?C
Qi65CPST Performance Stereo Ceiling Speaker
|Tweeter diameter||2 x 1" (25mm)|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms||8 ohm (Switchable HF)|
|Response (Low frequency) -3dB||70Hz|
|Maximum rear depth||84mm|
|Size (with round grille)||232mm|