Sonos Connect:Amp & 6.5" Qi65CST Stereo Ceiling Speaker
Leave a review
This Sonos Connect:Amp & 6.5" Q Acoustics Qi65CST Stereo Ceiling Speaker is a perfect solution for long and narrow sized rooms that you want to have standalone or integrate into a multi-room set-up.
- Multiroom Streaming Amplifier
- Uninterrupted Wireless Streaming over your Internet
- Connect a range of devices
- 55W output at 8 Ohms
- Amazon Alexa Compatible for Voice Control
- Supplied with one single 6.5" Q Acoustics Qi65CST Stereo Ceiling Speaker
|Wired Audio Input||Yes|
|Speaker Size||6'' - 7.5''|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Room Size||4m x 3.5m / Medium|
|Amplifier Location||Free Standing|
The Sonos Connect:Amp & 6.5" Q Acoustics Qi65CST Stereo Ceiling Speaker Bundle comes with all you will need to wirelessly fill your room, and home in multi-room set-up, with audio. by allowing you to connect your phone, tablet and laptop computer to stream music around your home wirelessly.
When the Sonos Connect:Amp is paired up with the Q Acoustics 6.5" Qi65CST Stereo ceiling speakers, you have the start of a true Multi Room Sound System.
Qi65CST Ceiling Speakers are moisture proof and can be used around the home, and are designed to ensure the perfect balance between sound quality and discreet appearance. they are made using UL94 flame retardant material, and provide high quality stereo audio with good bass response, detailed mid-range and an extended high frequency range with the need for a conventional crossover and tweeter arrangement.
At 6.5", the Q Acoustics Qi65CST Stereo ceiling speakers are a good size to fill long and narrow sized rooms with ease.
However, the option to add a further single stereo Q Acoustics Speaker to the bundle gives you the potential to fill more space and rooms wirelessly with your SONOS Sound System creating the ideal Wireless Home Sound System.
Please take note that one Sonos Connect:Amp is required for each room/zone, so for a true multi-room set-up in additional rooms/zones, just select the correct quantity needed at checkout.
This Sonos Sound System allows you to play a different song in each room throughout your home, as well as altering the volume levels for each room separately.
The Sonos Connect:Amp Ceiling Speaker bundle lets you stream directly from your best-loved music streaming services such as Spotify, Last.fm, Deezer and many more and additionally features pre-loaded internet radio stations providing you with limitless music to enjoy via any device connected to your WiFi network running the Sonos app.
Control your music effortlessly through your WiFi devices or even connect other devices to your Sonos Connect:Amp with an analogue audio input which lets you connect your TV, DVD, HiFi, MP3 players etc. SONOS makes ease of use a top priority in their design to make sure nothing comes between you and your music streaming.
- Wireless Streaming control
- Multi-Room Components
- Room Specific Volume controls
- Unlimited Music (subject to subscription costs)
- Control your Sonos Sound system with your WiFi enabled device (Smart phone, tablet or computer)
- Option of 1 SINGLE or 1 PAIR of Qi65C ST Stereo Ceiling Speakers? per zone
- 10m of High Quality Oxygen Free Copper Cable (per stereo speaker) included
- Line-In Connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection.
- Amplifier: Class-D. Rated output 110W RMS (2x55W continuous average power into 8 ohms, THD+N<0.02%) with both channels driven, 22Hz-20KHZ-AES17 measurement bandwidth.
- Speaker Connections:Spring binding posts
- Subwoofer Out: Auto detecting RCA type, 80Hz crossover
- Operating Systems (for Stored Files) : Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet Radio Supported : Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album Art Supported: JPEG,PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playback Modes: Crossfade, Shuffle, Repeat
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Network Bridging: 2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- CONNECT:AMP Dimensions (H X W X D): 3.50 x 7.28 x 8.15 in. (89 x 185 x 207 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- Power Supply: AC 240, 50-60 Hz
- Package Contents: SONOS CONNECT:AMP, Power Cord, Flat Ethernet Cable, Quickstart Guide
- Storage temperature: -20?C to 70?C
- Front Panel Buttons:Volume and Mute
- Front panel Lights:Indicate player status and Mute Status
- Product Finish: Anodized precision machined extrusion aluminium casing also facilitates passive cooling
- Operating Temperature: 0?C to 40?C
|Tweeter diameter||0.75" (19mm)|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms||8 ohm|
|Response (Low frequency) -3dB||75Hz|
|Maximum rear depth||84mm|
|Size (with round grille)||232mm|